Home under contract in Bangor, Maine by Gary Jordan Jr. of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate.
Get your home sold! Call or text today to get your home listed at 207-745-8814
Buying, selling or moving, let me provide you with professional real estate solutions for your family. I am a USAA Trusted Real Estate Advisor to our military families. Learn more at www.buymaineland.com or call me on my cell phone at 207-745-8814
Property Site: http://tour.circlepix.com/home/G7GV7F Mostly wooded lot with small clearing. Many potential uses including residential. In a Corridor Development Overlay District. Short drive to Skowhegan, Newport and Pittsfield Downtown. Bathrooms: 0.00 Price: $29,900 For more information about this property, please contact Gary R Jordan Jr. at 207-942-6711 or garyjordan@masiello.com. You can also text 3744323 to 67299. See more listings at: www.buymaineland.com MLS ID: 1273584
There is nothing like having your own waterfront property on a Maine lake, river or oceanfront. As a child I remember my family having a camp on Unity Pond in Maine. I have long lasting memories of days playing near the water, fishing, swimming, eating grilled hot dogs or just going out on the boat for a sunset cruise, and yes running out of gas in the boat! Today, when I am not selling real estate on the weekends you may find me near a body of water enjoying whatever it has to offer. For buyer clients, I will provide you with time saving solutions so you can find the waterfront property you want. You will get your own custom search portal and I will personally go preview and review properties that meet your lifestyle. I will provide high quality digital photography and do research as needed to make sure the property is what you are looking for. This will narrow your search and saves you a tremendous amount of time! T...
Comments
Post a Comment